My Account »
Terms and Conditions
If you are not a registered Hardscrabble Customer and are unable to provide adequate proof that you have a business in the Landscape Industry, you will not be permitted to enter the nursery.
Do not send your customers to inspect plant material unless you plan to accompany them. Children and pets are not permitted in nursery.
Delivery service available subject to prior approval and schedule.
- All deliveries are tailgate only and does not include time to stage material at site
- Customer must provide adequate equipment or labor force to unload.
- Customer is required to provide adequate location to unload, any parking ticket received will be billable to customer
- Payment is due prior to unloading
- Piggy back forklift is available at an additional cost. forklift unloads material from truck only and does not bring it around the property
- Delivery time window will be provided two days prior to delivery. Arrival window is anywhere from 2-4 hours
- Rack truck and box truck deliveries are allotted 1 hour time to off-load. Each additional hour is subject to $100 detention fee
- Tractor trailer deliveries are allotted 2 hours time to off-load. Each additional hour is subject to $100 detention fee
- Any material that is considered unacceptable, for any reason, must be left on the truck to be returned at time of delivery to receive credit
- Any damages, shortages and/or returns must be noted on Bill of Lading
Acceptance of our nursery stock at time of sale is proof of good health. We express or imply no warranty as to the productiveness or life of nursery stock after it leaves our growing areas.
Due to industry shortages, some plant material prices listed may change without notice. The catalog is designed to be a guide only. You may call the nursery for specific price changes and current availabilities. Apologies for any inconvenience.
All sales are final on Special Ordered Material, Boxwoods, Perennials, Grasses, Groundcover, annuals, tropicals. Any acceptable items must be returned within 2 days of purchase. All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Customer must supply original invoice to receive credit. Store credit only - No refunds will be given. Customer should notify our office of any damages immediately.
TAGGING MATERIAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS
- Non-Refundable Deposit due at time of tagging material/ order placement
Once the order has been picked up, the deposit will be applied to the items’ purchase price.
- Deposit Percentage determined by item's department and perishability.
- Customers will be given a window of 7 days to pick up the items.
- PLEASE PRESENT A COPY OF YOUR ORDER AT TIME OF PICK-UP. If you do not bring the order and as a result, the items are taken from stock, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Failure to pick up the order, or cancellation, will result in a forfeiture of the deposit. If you fail to pick up the entire order, the deposit on the items left behind will be forfeited.
- If order is not picked up within 7 days, a 10% holding charge will be applied on top of the order total. If order is not picked up within 14 days, material will be untagged and released into stock. At that point, the non-refundable deposit and holding charge will be forfeited.
- Tagging is not permitted in the Perennial and Annual Departments. Perennials and Annuals are cash and carry only
Anyone submitting a bad check will be charged a $25.00 service charge, and will be put on C.O.D. basis with cash or certified funds being only manner of payment.